There is no larger cyber security show in the region than GISEC. In its 7th edition it has already grown to one of the world’s largest and easily outstrips other events in footfall, seniority of speakers and variety of exhibitors. With over 7,000 cyber-specific visitors, it is one of the largest components of the 12,000+ strong attendees at Future Technology Week. The agenda is directed by a powerful Advisory Board of senior end-users from Dubai Electronic Security Center, Dubai Police and Smart Dubai, and attracts a huge audience of decision makers from over 200 government departments and most of the leading enterprises in the Middle East.
What's on GISEC cyber security halls?
GISEC Main Stage
Wait.. we have more!
Who exhibits at GISEC?
GISEC’s mission is to bring the most innovative and game-changing cyber technology to each industry it covers which means having companies on the cutting edge of security solutions for AI, Blockchain, IOT and enterprise cyber security. We attract a variety of amazing companies, and because innovation is not owned by any one category, that’s why we have the leading Middle Eastern distributors, pavilions from Russia and China, breakthrough startups and multi-national giants.
Who visits GISEC?
The attendee profile is the most powerful in the Middle East and, we think, in terms of buyers, one of the most attractive in the world. You can take a look at a sample of who attended in the 2018 event here.
CIOs, CISOs and CTOs along with their teams and departments travel from 86 counties to learn the next disruptive events to affect their departments. Whether it’s to learn from global leaders at the world’s top companies, or to understand the next moves of the senior leaders in Middle East based companies, over 7,000 security professionals join a total audience of over 12,000 tech leaders in the Middle East’s biggest conversation on what’s going to impact them around the corner.
World famous companies' C-Levels
Every major bank
CYBER SECURITY MARKET VALUE
- 2022 – the expected year that cyber security ratings will be as important as a company’s credit rating [CISCO]
- >50% - more than half the adult population of the UAE fell victim to cybercrime in 2017 [CISCO]
- Over $1 billion – the amount stolen from UAE residents and companies through cybercrime in 2017 [CISCO]
- 14.2% - the expected growth of the Middle East cyber security market between 2017 and 2022 [Fircroft]
- 18 billion – the estimated size of the Middle East’s cyber security market in 2019 [Fircroft]
- 58% of Middle East and African companies have suffered outages of more than 5 hours each [CISCO]
- 48% of Middle East cyber-attacks have cost businesses more than $500,000 in damage [CISCO]
- 5.31 million – the average cost of a data breach in KSA and UAE (IBM Security)
- $163 – the average cost of a lost data record in KSA and UAE – 16% more than the global average (IBM Security)
- 260 days – the average time it takes in the UAE and KSA to identify a data breach (IBM Security)
- 91 days – the average time it takes in the UAE and KSA to contain a data breach (IBM Security)
- $1million – the average you’ll save if you contain a data breach within 30 days (IBM Security)
Legendary Past Speakers
“We are amazed with the number of visitors who approached our stand and were willing to buy products on the spot.”
We are really proud to be back for the 6th year in a row and have always been the lead sponsor for the event. We use GISEC as a platform to reveal our annual security survey.
IOTx offers a platform for experts to work together and complement one another to build robust networks
IOTx show that the world is changing and the digital journey has just begun. With most of the relevant stakeholders at the event; it was a place to share, to learn and to make new partnerships.
This event stood out because of the quality of the network they brought together and the diversity of perspective.