A staggering 56% of companies in the Middle East have suffered losses greater than $500,000 as a result of cyber-attacks in the last 12 months, how will your business continue to stay digitally agile without compromising on security?
The Gulf Information Security Expo & Conference (GISEC) brings together over 7,000 top security professionals to discover cutting-edge solutions, share insights with industry experts and equip themselves with the right tools to protect their businesses from rapidly-evolving cyber attackers.
Supported by Dubai Electronic Security Centre, Dubai Police, Smart Dubai, the UK National Crime Agency, and the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore, GISEC is your opportunity to do business and share ideas with the world’s most important tech companies, government officials and private industries.
What’s new in 2018?
- Pre-show focus days on best practice information security for professionals in oil and gas, and for government entities, delivered by world-renowned infosec leaders
- Two day conference on how to achieve ROI from rolling out Artificial Intelligence powered applications in your organisation
- Over 20 CISO-level speakers from some of the largest companies in the world, including IBM, DHL, Ikea, Telefonica, Shell, BP and more
- Secret briefings led by government intelligence and crime agencies, updating participants on the latest in threat intelligence and how to secure critical infrastructure
- The Inspire Stage – one day of jaw dropping talks delivered by inventors who are developing technologies which will change the way we live over the next decade.