Who Exhibits & Why
WHERE INFORMATION SECURITY COMPANIES COME TO ACHIEVE REAL BUSINESS GROWTH
Must exhibit for Manufacturer, distributor, partner, reseller of Cyber / Information security products and services:
Anti-Virus and E-Mail security
Application Security, Testing & Control
Big Data Analytics & Security
Business Continuity / Incident Response
Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
Identity and Access Management
Industrial Security (ICS/SCADA Security)
Infrastructure Network & Security
Internet of Things (IoT) Security
Malware Detection and Analysis
NAC (Network Admission Control)
Network / Payment / Platform Security
Wireless Intrusion Detection System and more
- Being officially supported by government, we attract more government end users and buyers than any other emerging tech and information security show in the region – where else can you meet with over 200 government departments in one place?
- There’s no better place to penetrate into or grow your sales pipeline in the Middle East, with 8,300 attendees and approximately half coming solely to source new suppliers.
- We surveyed our 2019 attendees and discovered they intend to spend over $270 million on solutions from companies like yours within the next 12 months. Don’t miss out on the opportunity, your competitors don’t!
- Enhance your brand awareness, gain media exposure, and remain front of mind when your customers come to visit.
- Ask yourself why your competitors keep coming back – they sweep up every year, do you want to miss out on that opportunity?
Still not convinced? Hear from our Exhibitors…
We are amazed with the number of visitors who approached our stand and were willing to buy products on the spot.
IOTx offers a platform for experts to work together and complement one another to build robust networks
The Event set up allowed our security experts and technology vendors to deliver meaningful content through a variety of presentation slots, conduct live hacking demos as well as enabling us to participate at multiple panel discussions.