Trainings by (ISC)2
Security and Risk Management from the (ISC)2 CISSP Training Seminar
Based on the (ISC)2 CISSP Certification – the Gold Standard in the Information Security Industry - this workshop will cover the key principles every security professional should understand about the Security & Risk Management, covering aspects of: Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, and Business Continuity.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Apply Concepts of Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability
- Apply Security Governance Principles
- Develop and Implement Documented Security Policy, Standards, Procedures, and Guidelines
- Decide and Plan for Business Continuity Requirements
- Understand and Apply Risk Management Concepts
- Establish and Manage Security Education, Training, and Awareness
Security Operations from the (ISC)2 CISSP Training Seminar
Based on the (ISC)2 CISSP Certification – the Gold Standard in the Information Security Industry - this workshop will cover the key principles every security professional should understand about Security Operations, covering aspects of: Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, Disaster Recovery.
What delegates will learn how to:
- Support investigations and understand requirements for investigation types
- Conduct logging, monitoring activities, and incident response
- Operate and maintain preventative measures in the event of a breach
- Implement and support patch and vulnerability management
- Secure the provisioning of resources through configuration management
- Understand and apply foundational security operations concepts
- Employ resource protection techniques
- Participate in and understand change management processes
Know your instructor
Muntaser Bdair, CISSP, SSCP, CISA, ISO27001 LA
Authorized (ISC)² Instructor
For over 24 years, Mr. Bdair has been Information security, education, and information technology professional serving business and government clients in USA, Europe, Middle East and Africa. He is currently the (ISC)2 Lead Instructor for the MENA region.
In 2011, Mr. Bdair founded IT Security Consulting & Training with presence in USA, Jordan, Oman, KSA, and UAE to provide premier Security Consulting and Training services around the MENA region. In 2003, he co-founded IT Security Training and Solutions I(TS)2, a premier provider of Information security training, solutions, and consultancy company. He held several key positions at I(TS)2 including Sr. Security Consultant/Trainer, Academy Manager, VP of Professional Services, Chief Operation Officer, and SOC Advisor and Chairman Advisor.