THREAT HUNTING: Going Into Hand-to-Hand Combat with an Advanced Attacker
Ever wonder how the hackers get in, or what they do once they have infiltrated a network?
Learn about the latest attack techniques that have been uncovered by CrowdStrike's threat hunting and incident response teams including: Initial attack vectors, persistence, lateral movement and data exfiltration techniques.
By use of exemplar real-world attacks, we outline the critical steps of defence and proactive threat hunting that must occur if companies are to aggressively seek out sophisticated threat behaviours that elude even the best automated security systems.
- Using real examples, see how cybercriminals combine advanced, targeted attack techniques with ransomware to achieve massive financial payoffs via “Big Game Hunting”
- Find out how you can stop these and other types of attacks before they start and what you can do to prevent a malware-free intrusion
- Understand how threat hunting can be used to identify and stop advanced attacks in your environment, and how to defend your organisation against advanced attacks
COMBATTING TODAY’S ADVANCED ATTACKER: Key Trends, Predictions and the Need for Speed
- HEAR ABOUT real-world examples of how cybercriminals combine advanced, targeted attack techniques with ransomware to cause massive financial loss
- GAIN INSIGHT into global ‘breakout time’ metrics and achieving the “1-10’60” rule to defeat the adversary and prevent a mega breach
- PREPARE FOR THE NOW - Hear about the most favoured TTPs observed over the last 12 months to predict what you should expect to see in 2019
SEATS FULLY BOOKED!