Smart connections: How the Internet of Things is changing asset management
The opportunities with new technologies are endless and the capability of Cat product to connect remotely is leading the way in technology solutions for mining and exploration.
As technology continues to enhance our world, Caterpillar is constantly developing and refining advanced technologies. Cat power systems provide everything needed to monitor equipment remotely in order to maximise the performance of equipment, reduce costly downtime, increase return on investment, improve safety in the workplace, enhance operator performance and much more.
Cat Connect delivers a smart use of technology and services to improve job site efficiency.
Using the data from technology-equipped engines allows for more information and insight into equipment and operations than ever before.
Never has there been a better time to connect with and embrace the Internet of Things (IoT) for business. Energy Power Systems Australia (EPSA) can show you how.
The benefits of EPSA’s Cat Connected assets:
- Improved productivity – reduce downtime
- Greater efficiency – minimise the downside of disruption
- Better safety – operators know what is happening around their equipment
- Reduce environmental impact – simplify compliance and remotely monitor fuel burn and manage consumption
- Remote monitoring – enable operations to run remote equipment
- Reduced costs – staff travel is reduced
- Maximised performance– proactive maintenance of equipment ensures you remain operational.
Download the Smart Connections whitepaper to learn more about how remote monitoring telematics can improve business performance.
Source: Australian Mining