Carbon Black Briefing
Incident Response Deep Dive: Shutting Down Lateral Movement
You just detected an adversary moving laterally in your environment. Now what? Join Rick McElroy, Head of Security Strategy at Carbon Black to learn how to cut mean time to remediation and reduce the impact of incidents.
Whether you’re a team of one or a dozen, you’ll walk away with a solid action plan and foundational metrics you can use to start improving your response processes today.
This deep dive will cover:
- Lessons from a series of rapidly spreading Emotet infections
- Critical considerations and tools for scoping, containment, and remediation
- Trends across common verticals and organization sizes
- Step-by-step response plans for security teams of various sizes and types
- Strategies for building seamless detection and response processes
- Techniques for prevention and mitigation
- Success metrics to see how effective your remediation plan is
Head of Security Strategy, Carbon Black