GISEC - Cybersecurity
Gulf Information Security Expo & Conference
An insight into today's cyber security..
What's on GISEC cyber security halls?
GISEC Main Stage
Wait.. we have more!
Absolutely free to attend – brought to you so aspiring CISOs can gain their CDP points and progress their careers.
Got a challenge that only an expert can help with? Here we give you free consultancy time to help your organisation make the right cyber security decisions.
From the Main Stage, to the Genius Talks, we present dozens of jaw-dropping hacks that will have you rushing back to your organisation in a panic!
Who exhibits at GISEC?
GISEC’s mission is to bring the most innovative and game-changing cyber technology to each industry it covers which means having companies on the cutting edge of security solutions for AI, Blockchain, IOT and enterprise cyber security. We attract a variety of amazing companies, and because innovation is not owned by any one category, that’s why we have the leading Middle Eastern distributors, pavilions from Russia and China, breakthrough startups and multi-national giants.
The GISEC exhibitors cover the following specialties:
- AI led security
- Offensive security
- Anti-Malware, Anti-Spam
- Anti-Virus and E-Mail security
- NAC (Network Admission Control)
- Database Security
- Application Security
- Testing & Control
- Big Data Analytics & Security
- Business Continuity
- Incident Response
- Cloud Security
- Cyber Physical
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Data Protection
- DDoS Protection
- Digital Forensic
- Embedded Security
- GDPR Compliance
- Identity and Access Management
- Industrial Security (ICS/
- SCADA Security)
- Internet of Things (IoT) Security
- Internet Security
- Malware Detection and Analysis
- Managed Services
- Mobile Security
- Network Security
- Payment Security
- Platform Security
- Risk Management
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Wireless Intrusion
- Detection System
- Infrastructure Network & Security
- Physical Security
- Print Security
- Social Engineering
Who visits GISEC?
The attendee profile is the most powerful in the Middle East and, we think, in terms of buyers, one of the most attractive in the world. You can take a look at a sample of who attended in the 2018 event here.
CIOs, CISOs and CTOs along with their teams and departments travel from 86 counties to learn the next disruptive events to affect their departments. Whether it’s to learn from global leaders at the world’s top companies, or to understand the next moves of the senior leaders in Middle East based companies, over 7,000 security professionals join a total audience of over 12,000 tech leaders in the Middle East’s biggest conversation on what’s going to impact them around the corner.
CYBER SECURITY MARKET VALUE AT
FUTURE TECHNOLOGY WEEK
- 2022 – the expected year that cyber security ratings will be as important as a company’s credit rating [CISCO]
- >50% - more than half the adult population of the UAE fell victim to cybercrime in 2017 [CISCO]
- Over $1 billion – the amount stolen from UAE residents and companies through cybercrime in 2017 [CISCO]
- 14.2% - the expected growth of the Middle East cyber security market between 2017 and 2022 [Fircroft]
- 18 billion – the estimated size of the Middle East’s cyber security market in 2019 [Fircroft]
- 58% of Middle East and African companies have suffered outages of more than 5 hours each [CISCO]
- 48% of Middle East cyber-attacks have cost businesses more than $500,000 in damage [CISCO]
- 5.31 million – the average cost of a data breach in KSA and UAE (IBM Security)
- $163 – the average cost of a lost data record in KSA and UAE – 16% more than the global average (IBM Security)
- 260 days – the average time it takes in the UAE and KSA to identify a data breach (IBM Security)
- 91 days – the average time it takes in the UAE and KSA to contain a data breach (IBM Security)
- $1million – the average you’ll save if you contain a data breach within 30 days (IBM Security)