GISEC 2018 is the regions gathering place for all who thrive on the business of internet security. It serves an international dialogue on cyber threats, market needs, and innovative solutions with keynote speakers comprised of industry executives and heads of state from around the region.
GISEC is the region’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of internet security. It serves an international dialogue on cybersecurity strategy, threats, market needs, and innovative solutions with keynote speakers comprised of industry executives and heads of state from around the globe. Topics include IOT, fintech protection of critical infrastructure, transportation, cyber investments, big data and more.
The GISEC conference program, attended by 400 C-level executives from 15 countries is the place to go to take the pulse of the industry, learn about the latest trends and hear from top visionaries. GISEC 2017 experience will include a fast-paced, highly curated 3-day stage program where we will be inviting:
- Most exciting global brands talking about the future of cybersecurity for their company
- Challenger Brands under 30 who are changing the way the cybersecurity industry is looked
- Hackers, Inventors, and Explorers with ideas that will create a the cyber safe future we actually want.
CONFIRMED INTERNATIONAL KEYNOTES INCLUDE:
- Diana Burley, Executive Director and Chair, Institute for Information Infrastructure Protection, George Washington University, US
(Named the cybersecurity educator of the year and as one of the top ten influencers in information security careers by GovInfoSecurity.com)
- Christopher Church, INTERPOL
(World’s largest policing organization)
- Sridhar Sidhu, Wells Fargo
(World’s largest bank by market capitalization)
- Giacomo Collini, King
(Founders of the most downloaded mobile game ‘Candy Crush’)
- Conrad Prince, UK Cyber Ambassador, former Deputy Director and Head of Operations for GCHQ
(GCHQ, it is one of the most sophisticated intelligence gathering agencies in the world, part of British secret intelligence)
- Martin Eber, Head of Business Information Risk, Asia Pacific, HSBC Global Banking and Markets, Hong Kong
- Tomasz Jakubowski, Head of Security Operations Centre, APAC, GSK