VISITORS ADMISSION POLICY
Pre-register to save yourself valuable time at the show. You will receive a confirmation email with a reference code and your badge will be ready for collection when you arrive.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
- Only the following badge holders will be permitted entry into GISEC: pre-registered visitors, visitors who register on the day, exhibitors, VIPs, conference delegates, speakers and media.
- Visitors should be involved in or have some connection, or interest in ICT security and the associated industries.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Failure to do so is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from GISEC.
- Anyone obtaining a GISEC visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave the event.
- Anyone attending GISEC should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving license, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organiser, which the Organiser may ask to see.
- No one under the age of 18 will be able to attend GISEC.
- Anyone attending GISEC must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity which may disrupt the exhibition or conference.
- The Organiser reserves the right to exclude or remove anyone from GISEC and Dubai World Trade Centre who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules.
- GISEC is a dedicated professional industry event, restricted to business visitors on completion of a registration form in advance or with a business card onsite. No students allowed. Visitors under the age of 18 will not be permitted entry